Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekend

Had a quite but lovely weekend consisting of watching High School Musical, Cooking, and yesterday I decided I needed to do something a little crafty. I had a fight with a bout five big bumblebees (don’t worry, they remained unharmed, but the did freak me out slightly) and attacked my lavender bushes. I now have a plethora of lovely purple buds to play with, so am currently making beaded lavender bags. I have grand plans of making some lavender wreaths, but the bees need to leave me alone first J

My Emma Jelly found me such a cool site that has me excited about making some dollies!! Heres the link - http://zosomoto.tripod.com/.... I’m not sure wether to thank her or not as I feel a new obsession coming my way J


Am excited work wise for two reasons – Australia Day means Monday off – yay! And the week after I have some amazing Training planned with Michael White, the Guru of Narrative Therapy in Australia…. what bliss…

No comments: