Tuesday, June 17, 2008

O!

It happened again.... I am in complete awe of people who actually manage to update their blogs.... It seems i am quite shite at it :) oh well. I think that's ok seeing as i'm not even sure who reads it :).


I have a pic of my latest decorating effort :) I am quite pleased at how it turned out, I spotted the ladder about 100 metres away at a market, and I RAN to it... love the shabby chic thing!







Anyway, the world is a better place because it has a new citizen - welcome to the world. My friend Heather has finally had her Jelly baby, Jordana.
I have been really busy printing out pics, which means updating my photo albums which is cool. I love my phone, which has a 5. Megapixel camera attatched - so YAY. Here is my honey holding the baby - it's my secret plan to get him clucky :)








I made Jordana some baby bootees.... One can get a lot of satisfaction from knitting bootees. A lot gets done in such a short time... it's good for someone like me who has a short attention span :). Anyway, i made her some little pink Bootees with a feathers wool trim, and they were SOOOO cute ... Here they are on my hand to show you how cute and little they are :)
I went to a sale yesterday and brought a book called 'two stich knitting'. I can knit two stitches, so hopefully this will be for me :)
Anyway, gotta go and check out the Banana Bread I just pulled from the oven. Smells divine :)
here's the recipe in case you wanted to make it for yourself.
Banana Bread
2 over ripe bananas
2 tablespoons golden syrup
¾ cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup white self-raising flour
pinch of salt
METHOD 1. Pre heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced) and grease and line the base of a loaf pan. 2. In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork and add golden syrup. Stir in sugar, then the egg, sifted flour and salt and mix together until combined well. 3. Pour mixture into greased loaf pan and cook for 30 minutes or until the bread comes away from the side of the tin or a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. 4. Allow to cool in tin for 10 minutes, then turn onto wire rack.
Blessings to you.

No comments: