Sunday, June 29, 2008

Why I can't make the bed :)




I knew there was a reason. Next time I need an excuse, i'll pull this one out. This weekend has been a pretty domestic one. I made some Spinach and Feta scones yesterday, which were quite yummo. I spent yesterday sewing, which is fun, and went out to the Ball and Chain resutarant for Melly Jelly's birthday. I did some paper craft making birthday cards and a baby shower card for Siana Jelly. So all in all a good weekend with lots of catching up. I always get a little self conscious going to Siana's mum's house, that Woman could put Martha Stewart to shame. I come home and look about, and have to tidy something. :) But Merrydith doesn't have cats, so I guess I am better placed to at least have an excuse why the beds aren't made.

Anyway, Today had Babby shower goodness. Am getting incredibly clucky, which is a bit dangerous. I'll have to watch some childbirth videos and get over it :)

Anyhoo, am off to look up gaelic baby names. BFN

No comments: